Back Story: Kellyn is only given Juice (from me) in the morning. Every morning it is the first thing she asks for. She drinks her juice and we rock.
Story:
Two Fridays ago I woke Kellyn up to leave for Overbrook. We meet my mom in Overbrook every Friday morning. Like every morning, Kellyn wanted juice. I used the last of the juice on Thursday morning and forgot to buy more so I told Kellyn she could have natures juice (milk). She very adamantly said "NOOOOOOO" while pushing the cup away from her. I got her in the car and put the cup of milk in her cup holder. She them preceded to throw a fit because the milk was in her general presence and she didn't want milk, she wanted juice.
When she got to my mom's she got juice (of course). Later on in the day she wanted milk. My mom tried to give her the cup of milk from the morning. Kellyn refused to take it. She wanted different milk because she didn't want THAT milk.
That combined with the picture below makes me worry about life when she is 16.
No comments:
Post a Comment