Sometimes I think Ryan's greatest joy in life is antagonizing me. He LOVES to do things that he knows bothers me. Usually it is pretty funny. Actually, what is funny is the fact that he thinks he is so funny! I've never met anyone who laughs so much at the dumb things they do! This is actually one of the things I love most about Ryan. Things are never boring!
Well, my biggest fear is that Kellyn would "inherit" this trait from Ryan. Although, I find it funny it will be hard to punish her when she is so clever! I actually remember my brother doing things or saying things that were so clever that my mom would just laugh and say "You have to admit that is really clever!". I digress. Back to the story. Well, I think Kellyn has acquired this trait from Ryan. This morning I went to lay her down for her morning nap. I walk out of her room and a couple of seconds later I hear her play scream (see video below). So, I went back into her room and she was on her back (she sleep on her tummy). I roller her back over, left the room, and I hear the scream again. I again, go back into the room and she is laughing. I asked her if she thinks she is funny! So, this continued 4 times. On the 5th time I roller her over, but this time I stayed in the room. After a few seconds she raised her self up, looked around the room. When she didn't see me she rolled over. It was like some type of game for her. She was cracking up. Funny Funny girl!
1 comment:
It is true!!! Sometimes you can't help but laugh when they show their cleverness!!
Post a Comment